Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Tales

Earlier this week mom packed me in a car full of food, presents, and gear and we headed out to the farm to celebrate Christmas. 

While I was there I had a lot of time to play with my fur-iends, Abbey, Louie, and Carlie. As you can tell my mom had fun playing dress up too. 
 I saw a couple of presents under this tree for me. ;-) 

 What's a farm with out a Christmas tree decorated with tractors. Red tractors that is! :)
  On Christmas Eve it looked like a winter wonder land outside. 
 Look at all that fluffy, white stuff!
 Merry Christmas, check out my new bandanna. 
I clean up pretty good. 
 The custom wrapping paper was a huge hit! 

Thank you to Dakota's Den for this amazing prize I won a couple of weeks ago. 

My grand-paw-ents really liked their present as well. Another great find at a local craft fair.
 These personalized pet ornaments were a smashing success. 

My mom ordered these adorable ornaments from a shop on Etsy called, DeighanDesign. The owner of this shop, Amanda, mostly makes personlized bridal hangers, garter sets, cake toppers, bridesmaid gifts and so much more. 

But she also makes these ornaments. A custom dog bone is $16 and a custom cat silhouette is $18. These make wonderful gifts year round and you can add them to your tree, treat jar, or photo. 

She is giving my readers 10% off your orders by using the code: SPENCER.
And what would a holiday be without my mom stopping by Target and picking up 50% off dog clothing for next year. Looks like I will be an elf and have a new set of pajamas.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Now it is time to get ready to ring in the New Year, 2014!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun was had...do you know there is a squirrel on your bandana! We love that wrapping paper, you were a lucky dog to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures and specially that pic where you have your wear your new bandana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom loves squirrels and she has passed that love down to me!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I have to tell you, you are SERIOUSLY one of the BEST looking dogs I have EVER seen and your Mom takes AMAZING photos. So happy you had such a great time and you sure wrapped your package better than I did! lol!!!!! Thanks for the shout out and so glad you liked the paper, it looks fabulous! You need to be in commercials my friend, you are BEYOND handsome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caren! The trick that my mom uses is to take a TON of pictures and hopes that one turns out! :) BOL!!! :)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful holiday you had Spencer! Of course every day is a good day to be a Doodle!!

    Your Curly Doodle Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right! I sure was spoiled this year!

      Delete
  5. LOVE those ornaments!!! And thank you for your beautiful card... we are sending you ours, although it's going to be a little "late" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got it, can't wait to see yours!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Do you know where your mom got your bandanna?

    ReplyDelete