Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Announcing a Celebration


I would just like to thank everyone for the thoughts, well wishes, and patience with me this last week. My grandma was in the hospital and my mom was tending to her. Since I haven't grown any thumbs over the summer it was hard to get onto the computer without her. My grandma is now home and doing wonderful.

But, I promise, I am back and ready to celebrate. On Sunday, I celebrate my 1st Blogiversary! You are not going to want to miss this week long celebration full of fun, food, and of course AMAZING giveways!

Some of the companies that have graciously donated are:

Until next time, have a wonderful Wednesday!
-Spencer the Goldendoodle

Don't forget to follow me on 
FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram
if your not already!



17 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Blogoversary Spencer!! May your blog go from strength to strength.

    Harvey, Miranda and Silver
    DashKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Grandma is all better. Grandmothers are very special. ♥ Congratulations on your blogoversary! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear your Gramma is doing better. Sunday is not only your 1st Blogiversary, it is the first Vikings game of the season I think! Sounds like a party waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad grandma is better! Congrats on your blogaversary, sounds like it's going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We too are glad grandma is better and look forward to the celebrations. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Y'all!

    Congratulations on your Blogaversary! Those are some great companies!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Grandma is doing better. Congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad to hear that your grandma is doing better!
    Congrats on your very first blogiversary too!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are both celebrating blogversaries! Your first and my second, congratulations! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WW! We look forward to your celebration and are glad your Gramma is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thrilled to hear Grandma is on the road to recovery. Happy your back, and excited to celebrate with you my doodle brother!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, a year already?? Glad grandma is home!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad your grandma is ok! And wow, your Blogiversary?! Cool! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad your Grandma is doing better. Happy 1st Anniversary! Very exciting, a year of hard work to celebrate.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad your grandma is doing good! Wow-happy 1st Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete