Thursday, October 16, 2014

Superheroes Need Help Too


Even superheroes need help getting around from time to time. Good thing I have my humans when I need them to drive me around to help save the day!

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, humans, animals, or organizations. I have a handful of heroes in my life and would like to share two of them. 

First, RAGOM, the wonderful organization who rescued my mom from a puppy mill. Another hero is my beloved pal Mahoney. He was my first true friend and I think of him everyday. I will see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Who is your hero? 


6 comments:

  1. My hero is also RAGOM- thank goodness for them, so that you and I can live the lives we do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hero is a lady who rescued our beloved Ancient Pip many moons ago and another lady that rescued me before I came to my peeps. We salute all the good work these people do all around the world. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny is my hero. My brother fought his Cancer right to the end
    Lily (& Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have many heroes on Blogville but mom said I was her hero!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete