Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas Card and Gift Exchange Information



It is getting to be that time of the year again when our humans get out their stationary, unroll the stamps, and lick the envelops. That's right I'm talking about Christmas cards!

Last year I participated in a pet Christmas Card Exchange and let me tell you I ended up with more cards then my humans did. It is fun, easy and you meet so many new blogs from around the world. Yes, anyone can participate no matter where you live. It was so much fun getting cards from all over the globe!


I also participated in the gift exchange as well and had a blast picking out a gift for my secret pup! And it was fun to receive a package from the blue guy!


If you want to participate hurry because time is running out to sign up! Here is the link you need to learn more! The deadline is the 8th of November, yes, this Saturday, so hurry!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an awesome idea! Thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beside myself with excitement over this, my first Christmas with the peeps and I get to send my furfriends Christmas cards !!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will pop over. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember last year you did have a ton of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this looks like fun! We'll have to sign up- you are one popular pup! Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I'll think you will get a ton of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is always lots of fun and drives the mailman crazy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got my card ready for you Spencer and it's gonna have loads and loads of kisses on it specially for you.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete