Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Toys


Happy National Dog Day to all my K9 pals!
I'm pretty sure everyday is dog day, right?!?!?



I would like to share with you my two new toys I got this past weekend. 

The first is a 4TB, yes you heard me correct 4TB, External Hard Drive! Now I will have no problem running out of storage room on my computer. When my dad took a look at my computer he was speechless with the amount of photos I had saved on it. He thought I needed the 4TB.

My other new toy is a Nikon D5100 DSLR camera! With this baby I have a feeling the external hard drive was a good investment.

If you have any tips or tricks you would like to share, please feel free! I just found out how to turn the camera on! BOL!

Did you know you are invited to my to a Paw-ty? That's right I'm hosting a Picture Paw-ty right here on my blog in September! To learn more click on this LINK! Hope you all can attend!

Today I'm joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by BlogPaws!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    Happy Dog Day to you! I agree, EVERYday is DOG DAY! and, in case the Humans forget, I'm trained to remind them!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer those "toys' are wonderful, but what about TOYS for YOU!!??
    Happy National Dog Day!!!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy National Dog Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy National Dog day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful national dog day! funny, Lady was researching external hard drives today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos, my friend! The first one with the rock wall looks familiar, says the Bailie dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy National Dog Day to you! We're in full agreement that everyday is dog day :)

    Woofs and Wags from Bear and Scooter of SheSpeaksBark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo we have sent you a mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those toys look pretty fun, at least for Mom! Have a Happy National Dog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really nice toys! Happy National Dog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice new toys! Happy National Dog Day - WOOF!

    ReplyDelete