Thursday, September 3, 2015

My First Offical Date


Since my family bought new camera, My GBGV Life's Chief Blog Photographer has been a life saver. She has been gracious and patient enough to help my mom and me figure out our new toy. She also asked if we wanted to join her and Bailie (their Chief of Public Relations dog) on an outing. We jumped all over the opportunity for our moms to hang out and play with their cameras. During which time Bailie and I were able to have some bonding time just the two of us.

We ended up going to Hot Sam's Antiques just south of the cities (cities is another term for the Twin Cities). When we first entered the property there was an abundance of metal, rust, and just stuff in every nook and cranny of the property.

At first, my mom and I were overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. It was a good thing Bailie and her mom where with us to help guild us in a general direction.


We would only make it several feet before there was another great photo opt. And my mom made sure we stopped at just about every single one. Bailie was a great teacher showing me it was okay to get dirty and jump in or on the different props.

Like a good gentleman, I let her sit on the driver seat of this awesome motorcycle, while I sat in the side car. Well, actually I was unable to get my fluffy butt in the driver's seat. So by default Bailie got that spot. 

What do you think should be drive this down to the BlogPaws conference next summer? All we are missing is our sunglasses and scarfs. 


We had plenty of time in between each photo opt to sit down and talk while our moms played with their cameras. I really go to know this young lady and she sure is funny.


Look at this face, isn't she gorgeous?


After two and a half hours of talking, taking photos, and exploring it was time to say our goodbyes. It sure was hard to say goodbye after having such a fun morning with Bailie. But we knew we will see each other soon. While our moms weren't looking we gave each other head hugs and a kiss on the cheek. And departed ways.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend that is full of Kodak moments. We will see you on Sunday for the start of my 2nd Blogiversary Week long Paw-ty!

Today I'm joining the FitDog Friday Blog Hop hosted by SlimDoggy, My GBGV Life and To Dog With Love






20 comments:

  1. So cute! Bailie says she can't wait to give out more kisses, that is just what she likes to do. It sure was a fun outing from what I heard! You two look quite cute together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma we had so much fun! And thank your mom for all the help she has given us! :)

      Delete
  2. What great fun Spence...we always thought that Bailie was a real cutie pie. Looks like your mom did a great job with the camera too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SlimDoggy, she is getting there but is liking the pictures a lot more! :)

      Delete
  3. How fun! You did great - love the pics! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We are so happy that people are noticing the difference in picture quality!

      Delete
  4. Hey Spencer
    Just had to stop by to see what you were up to today. I see the new toy is working out well. Looks like your having a blast.
    See you again real soon Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute first date! What are you planning to do for your next one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great first date you had! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so cute to see the two of you working/playing together! It looks like you really had a good time. I think it would be pawsome if you could take that giant motorcycle to BlogPaws! One of you should work on getting your motorcycle licence. ;)
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all!

    Oh how priceless and such fun!

    Y'all come on back,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great photos, and aren't you two so cute together? I just got a new camera too, and sure wish I had a blog friend close by to give me some tips!
    Jan, Wag n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two look like you are having so much fun! I really like the bike. I would probably have to sit in the side car too. blush. Cooper the Cattledog Happy Fit Friday http://2catsandacattledog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom Paula is still trying to learn how to use her camera and she's had it for over a year. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you two had a lot of fun. What a cool adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, these photos are so sweet, I'm so glad you & Bailey had a fun date! Hopefully you'll get together again soon. Love the photos!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete